Sunday, January 25, 2009

24 Jan 2009

Wow.. Today bz bz bz.. but not with work but appointment
Early in the morning I went to China Town ** Not my favourite place!!** with Alvin for brunch and buy Bakkwa to bring home.. While in China Town, saw my colleague Jill and Family. Went to a stall in Market for brunch and the stupid women from the stall scold us cos I bought drinks from her competitor!!! Ban Ban.. (The Market @ Back Alley - First Stall!!!)

Then Alvin bought a very nice Mochi thingy... from a famous stall.. Photo TBA...

After that we went to Delicous @ Duo Annexe for tea.. I had a Oreo Blended n a Mango Cheesecake.. n Alvin had a Watermelon Lychee Frost. * wifi available: online online with my Ipod touch!!! **

After Delicious, we went to Pavilion for movie, we bought the Underworld 3: The Rise of Lycan @ 1545hrs. Then we go shopping in Topman and I bought a Red topman shirt n a golden tie for CNY! Total: MYR148.20 after 30% staff discount. Then we go to watch movie... The movie was really coool!!!! After movie, we went to Tangs n they are having promotion for Private structure.. 4 for MRY99.00 and I bought 06pcs Alvin bought 02pcs. Total for me: MYR148.00..

After shopping, meet up with GG for dinner at Westin Qba... His frens ffk!!! (http://www.westindining.com.my/restaurants/qba.asp).. 
Hell raining outside.. run over to Westin n got my shoe all wet. Yea.. the food.. So so champange cocktail.. Ok ok Bread Starter.. Fantastic 500grm Australian Wajyu.. **If I hv not get the wrong name** A nice bottle of 1993 red wine.. Warm Crepes with Venezuelan Rum Glazed Bananas, 18
Coconut Sorbet and Chocolate Sauce &  Cinnamon Dusted Churros, Mexican Hot Chocolate nice nice and the waiter offered us a chocolate Cigar.. after meal, we went down to the bar and I had a Pina Colada * My Favourite** n he had Long Island Tea.... Drunk drunk

Afterward, meet up with Danny n frens to have a drink n chat.... Feel awful after all the alcohol... I will never drink again!!! Go home by 0100hrs

Good Night

No comments: